Rich Jenkins, M.S., LPC, NBCC, CHT
- Is a Licensed Professional Counselor; a National Certified Counselor and is certified by the American Board of Clinical Hypnotherapy.
- A member of the American Association of Mental Health Counselors; past president of the Missouri Mental Health Counselors Association and Southwest Missouri Professional Counselors Association.
- Has served on the Board of Directors of Barry-Lawrence Advocates Standing Together (B.L.A.S.T), where he co-chairs the Domestic Violence/Child Abuse Subcommittee. Additionally, he has served on the Health Education Subcommittee of the Springfield Chamber of Commerce, the National Alliance for the Mentally Ill Coalition, and the United Way of the Ozarks Speaker’s Bureau.
- He is in private practice with offices in Aurora, Cassville, and Branson, MO, where he specializes in marriage and family counseling as well as anxiety disorders, depression, and substance abuse.
- He is the individual, family, and group therapist for the residents at the GRIP boy’s home.
Karah Young, MSW, LCSW
- Ten years experience with substance abuse and mental health treatment
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Graduate of Missouri State University
- Areas of interest/expertise in mental health and substance abuse with adolescents and adults
- Experience from treating women in a battered women/substance abuse clinic in Sprinfield, Missouri and treatment for patients in a hospital setting in Columbia, Missouri.
- Currently in private practice serving Southwest Missouri.
- Operates a state certified outpatient substance abuse program
- Provides outpatient counseling for individuals, couples, and families as well as provides counseling for GRIP for those adolescents on the Family Focus program.
Thuy Rudy, M.S., LPC
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Certified Advanced Substance Abuse Counselor, Internationally Certified Advanced Alcohol & Drug Counselor, National Certified Counselor
- Member of the American Counseling Association (ACA), the American Mental Health Counseling Association (AMHCA), the Association for Addiction Professionals (NAADAC), the Missouri Addiction Counselor Association (MACA), and the Missouri Mental Health Counselors Association (MMCHA).
- Received Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Psychology and Master of Science Degree in Guidance & Counseling from Missouri State University.
- Prior to entering in private practice, she was employed as a counselor at Carol Jones Recovery Center for Women, Larry Simmering Recovery Center, and the West Texas Council on Alcoholism & Drug Abuse.
- She works with graduates from the GRIP boy’s home that go home on the Family Focus program.